Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines
Royal Caribbean's motto "The world is waiting - so get out there".
RCCL, one of the largest cruise lines in the world, visits over a hundred ports of call in some of the world's most breathtaking locations. From the rugged beauty of Alaska, Canada and New England to the charm of Europe and the lush landscapes of Mexico, the Panama Canal, Hawaii, the Caribbean, Bermuda, and the Bahamas.
The Royal Caribbean Cruise Line is constantly evolving with new onboard innovations in entertainment, eating and activities to please all traveler types worldwide and is arguably one of the better cruise lines for active family cruises, multi-generational groups or fun-loving singles. Royal Caribbean is also the cruise line that operates two of the largest cruise ships in the world, Oasis of the Seas and her sister ship Allure of the Seas, which are state-of-the-art mega ships that are sure to amaze!
Royal Caribbean cruise lines
When you're onboard one of a Royal Caribbean cruise ships, almost everything is taken care of; from your accommodations, delicious meals in the dining rooms and cafés, and snacks throughout the day. Onboard amenities include an amazing fitness center and spa, world class entertainment and the award-winning Adventure Ocean Youth Program. Not to mention 24-hour complimentary room service.
Everyone's an explorer at heart, and a Royal Caribbean cruise vacation is a great way to see the world and explore some of the most amazing places on earth, worry-free. Your days at sea can be as full or as free as you want. In fact, every day onboard a Royal Caribbean ship you're given our daily onboard schedule that outlines all the cruise activities that you can do that day and night. Once you arrive in each port, there are dozens and dozens of activities and Excursions to take advantage of.
If you're looking for an incredible value, look no further - a cruise on a Royal Caribbean cruise ship is the vacation for you!
Royal Caribbean has a destination for anyone's tastes:
- Hawaii - Witness nature at her most extravagant, cruise to fiery volcanoes to cascading waterfalls.
- Alaska- Cruises wilderness and wildlife to awe-inspiring glaciers, Alaska - land of natural wonders.
- Panama Canal - Cruise through one of the most incredible man-made wonders of the world.
- Canada / New England - Retrace the steps of history along quaint cobblestone streets.
- Caribbean - Enjoy snorkeling, swimming, shopping and golf? Caribbean cruises is the cruise for you.
- Mexico - Explore beaches, deserts, mountains and cities. A Mexico cruise has it all.
- Transatlantic - Sail off into the horizon on a cruise across the ocean.
- Bermuda - See pink-sand beaches, pastel houses and shorts in every shade. Try a Bahama a cruise.
- Europe - Cruise Europe in style. Step back in time at the ruins of Pompeii or in the museums of Paris
- Pacific Northwest - Discover wild outdoor beauty amid bustling cosmopolitan cities, on the same cruise vacation.
For your entertainment pleasures the RCCL fleet offers flashy Vegas-style productions and lots of passenger-participation choices along with a great range of musical entertainers located through the public rooms on the ships. How about a ride in the North Star, a jewel-shaped glass contraption, that rises 300 feet above sea level giving 360-degree views over the side of the ship of the surrounding ocean views; or maybe try some skydiving at sea on the onboard simulator; enjoy the surf park and catch a wave onboard or jump into the boxing ring or bumper cars to shake things up a bit.
Dining on the RCCL ships is adequate and appeals to the masses with lots of different dining establishments, most of which are fee-free, and offering open seating for breakfast, lunch and dinner seating's. There is also fee-based specialty dining establishments aboard most of the RCCL ships that range from Italian cuisine to steakhouses to fast-food franchises like Johnny Rockets. Variety is the key for RCCL dining and they definitely deliver in more ways than one.