Ten Reasons to Take a Cruise
Can't decide if a cruise is the right way to spend your vacation? Here's 10 reasons.
- Choose to cruise for the PRICE. With so many great things packaged in the cost of a cruise vacation, you get the best value for your money when taking a cruise. One price buys your accommodations, entertainment, dining, and more.
- Choose to cruise for the ROMANCE. Secluded beaches, in suite dining on a balcony overlooking the ocean and spa services for two are just some of the romantic pursuits available.
- Choose to cruise for the VARIETY. With over 150 distinctive ships, 1800 ports of call and an unbelievable array of places to see and things to do, there is a perfect cruise for you. For even more choice, consider a pre- or post-land tour.
- Choose to cruise for the FINE DINING .For the connoisseur of fine dining, a cruise can be the ideal vacation. Many cruise lines offer onboard dining riving that of five star resorts. Many cruise ships offer a range of eateries that cater to the sudden urge for ice cream or pizza, to unique and casual bistros, and even elegant five-star meal.
- Choose to cruise for the ACTIVITIES. Fill your days with sightseeing, sports activities, cultural lectures, educational tours led by naturalists and historians or simply lounge by the pool and relax. At night, enjoy dance extravaganzas, musical revues, gaming or a quiet evening gazing at the stars.
- Choose to cruise for the SIMPLICITY. Don't come back from your vacation needing a vacation. Planning a cruise is simple; Call a local cruise planner to handle all of the details or book your cruise online directly with the cruise lines. Once you're on board, nearly all expenses are pre-paid... talk about hassle-free.
- Choose to cruise for NEW HORIZONS. Fall asleep in one destination and awake to a new horizon... and you only have to pack and unpack once!
- Choose to cruise for the FAMILY. Families love cruising. Children's programs, kid-friendly menus and tours of the ship will keep your children happy, while affording you some well-deserved time alone.
- Choose to cruise for the PAMPERING. Regardless of your budget, all cruise lines pamper their guests with first-class service around the clock.
- Choose to cruise for the SATISFACTION. It's a fact that cruises have a higher percentage of satisfied customers than any other vacation experience.